The Valley centre drive is built stronger, lasts longer and uses less energy than other irrigation drive motors. Standard-speed and high-speed motors are available, with the standard speed requiring the least amount of power in the industry.
- Double output shaft seals - keep oil in the motor and prevent dirt from entering the motor
- Built-in crop guard over U-joint - Prevents crop wrapping in or near oil seals.
- Case-hardened steel helical gears - More teeth in mesh at all times for smoother power transmission
- Exclusive coating - Applied to internal surfaces to prevent corrosion
- Finned aluminium housing - For cool-running efficiency. Operates at temperatures lower than competitive motors.
- Single-phase electric option - For locations without three-phase power.