AutoPilot LinearThe AutoPilot Linear control panel measures the position and travel direction of your linear machine, allowing you to program it on the run automatically.
- Only control panel available specifically for linears.
- Turns primary and secondary end guns on/off.
- Can be programmed to change direction, stop, and change speed.
- Stop/start chemigation based on field position.
GPS PositionRequires AutoPilot Linear, a GPS Ready control panel.
- Allows you to gather accurate data about the machine’s position.
- Can program control panels to precisely apply different levels of water and crop protection/fertility products.
- Is compatible with the NovAtel GPS receiver, which is a dual channel and does not require a correction to achieve +/- 3 meters (10 feet).
- WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) enabled Garmin receiver provides accuracy of +/- 4.5 meters (15 feet) with most installations reaching greater accuracy.
- Offers a potential for higher yields and lower input costs because water is applied more efficiently.
- Not available in all markets
- Eliminates the need for below-ground, above-ground, or furrow guidance options.
- Easily program the field map with the custom Valley mapping tool to best match changes in farm practices or field boundaries.
- Diverse platform supports multiple brands of RTK receivers, such as John Deere and Trimble.
- Trimble RTK receiver is compatible with existing Trimble RTK networks and can be easily retrofitted to most linears.